The Joy Parade loves to collaborate! I am always open to new opportunities to work with photographers, writers, creatives, artists, and #girlbosses of all sorts. Check out the information below to submit something for consideration.
Occasionally the blog will feature articles written by guest contributors. To be considered for one of these opportunities, please follow these instructions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with GUEST CONTRIBUTOR in the subject line
- Submit either a developed pitch or a copy of a completed feature. Please do NOT include any work that has already been published elsewhere, INCLUDING on your personal blog. Any piece that has already been published, either online or in print, will automatically be declined.
- Include a quick bio and any examples you may have of previously published work (links are preferred over attachments in this case.)
- Please acquaint yourself with existing content on The Joy Parade before your submission. Pieces should be family friendly, should not include profanity, and should feel cohesive with the general feel of the blog.
The Joy Parade includes a regular series called “She’s the Boss,” featuring interviews with creative women running their own business endeavors. If you would like to be interviewed for one of these features, please follow these instructions:
- Email email@example.com with GIRLBOSS in the subject line
- Submit a short bio and a link to any and all websites affiliated with your brand
- Special consideration will be given to brands offering additional incentives for the readers, in the form of a giveaway prize, discount code, free download, etc
PRODUCT SUBMISSIONS & MORE
Have a product you’d like me to consider for a review? Have a great idea for a potential collaboration?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with LETS COLLABORATE in the subject line